solidworks calculations using bend allowance Understanding Sheet Metal Bending.
On the sheet metal exam, we're going to be asked to flatten out several different sheet metal parts, and find the final length of that part. To do that, it's very easy to go up to the sheet metal toolbar, come right here to flatten, click on that that one, our part should flatten out. And then we could come over here, and click on the measure tool, and go ahead and measure the length of the flattened state of that. And you can see here, the length is 341.47 millimeters. Once you've got it flat and save your part, then you put that value into the dialog box in the exam, and you should get the right values.
As long as you put the right bend deduction, bend allowance, or K-factor in to SOLIDWORKS. So, let's explain what those all mean. So, basically, over here under the Sheet Metal folder, at the very top, right click, and click on Edit Feature. And you can see over here, we've got this Bend Allowance checkmark already turned on. And under the dropdown box, click in there, and you can see we have the option of using Bend Table,
SOLIDWORKS 2017 Premium is powerful solid modeling computer-aided design (CAD) and computer-aided engineering (CAE) program especially for creating 2D or 3D models. It has all the latest designing tools and features that help the designers in designing single components, incredibly complex equipment, or even entire facilities and turn ideas into higher quality products. There are new powerful modeling tools are there in this version. These helps the designers to design faster, easier modeling with fewer picks and clicks.
You can buy solidworks program at low price and other solidworks tutorials.Everything you need to learn what’s new, including tech tips, demos, and upcoming product webinars.
- solidworks methods for changing single bends Modifying individual bends
- solidworks create flat patterns with the correct K-Factors
- solidworks how to work with dimensions equations to update parts
- solidworks Modeling a sheet metal part from a drawing and building parts from them
- solidworks Sheet metal use of the cut list properties and location
- solidworks use Convert to Sheet Metal tool
- learn solidworks flat pattern command and features
- solidworks methods for folding and unfolding parts
- solidworks how forming tools are built and used in Sheet Metal Design
- solidworks how create Sketched bend Sheet Metal Design
- Introduction solidworks Sketched bend feature Sheet Metal
- solidworks Jog feature common errors and how it is used Sheet Metal
- learn solidworks how jog works Sheet Metal
- solidworks understanding Jog feature Sheet Metal
- learn solidworks how Hem works Sheet Metal