solidworks how create Sketched bend Sheet Metal Design.If you have a part that is already in the flattened state, a sketched bend is a really great way to create bends in that part. It's pretty straightforward and easy. All you really need is a sketch with a line in it. So, the first thing I wanna do is go over here to Sketch, click on Start a Sketch. I'm gonna go ahead and choose the top surface right here and let's go ahead and just create a line that goes across this part right here. Now, of course, I can define a dimension from there down to here, maybe it'll say it's 80 millimeters, and then go ahead and just click on Sketched Bend. Click on that, and notice over here, we're looking for the Fixed Face.
I'm gonna choose the surface right here. You can see what happens. It's just gonna bend that right up. You can choose to bend it right at the center line of that bend. You can put the material to the inside, of course, to the outside, as well as the bend outside. You can also change the angle. So, in this case here, I'm gonna type in 45 degrees.
SOLIDWORKS 2017 Premium is powerful solid modeling computer-aided design (CAD) and computer-aided engineering (CAE) program especially for creating 2D or 3D models. It has all the latest designing tools and features that help the designers in designing single components, incredibly complex equipment, or even entire facilities and turn ideas into higher quality products. There are new powerful modeling tools are there in this version. These helps the designers to design faster, easier modeling with fewer picks and clicks.
You can buy solidworks program at low price and other solidworks tutorials.Everything you need to learn what’s new, including tech tips, demos, and upcoming product webinars.
- solidworks methods for changing single bends Modifying individual bends
- solidworks create flat patterns with the correct K-Factors
- solidworks how to work with dimensions equations to update parts
- solidworks Modeling a sheet metal part from a drawing and building parts from them
- solidworks Sheet metal use of the cut list properties and location
- solidworks use Convert to Sheet Metal tool
- learn solidworks flat pattern command and features
- solidworks methods for folding and unfolding parts
- solidworks how forming tools are built and used in Sheet Metal Design
- solidworks how create Sketched bend Sheet Metal Design
- Introduction solidworks Sketched bend feature Sheet Metal
- solidworks Jog feature common errors and how it is used Sheet Metal
- learn solidworks how jog works Sheet Metal
- solidworks understanding Jog feature Sheet Metal
- learn solidworks how Hem works Sheet Metal