solidworks how forming tools are built and used in Sheet Metal Design.On the sheet metal exam, more than likely you're going to need to use a forming tool and add it to a sheet metal part. You're probably going to have to download that form tool from the testing client as well as the part you're going to be operating on. And in this case here, I've got a couple of different parts in that folder which is 2.12. Inside of chapter two, inside the exercise file folder. Now if we go ahead and look over here on the right hand side you look at the Design Library here and under the Design Library if you click on the twirl down, you can see Forming tools. If you twirl that one down, you can see we've got a bunch of different tools pre-loaded, embosses, extruded flanges, lances, louvers and ribs.
In this case here what I have is a new louver which I'd like to add to the library. So the downloaded louver file is on your desktop somewhere and we want to add it to this folder. If you right click on this folder here, you can say open folder. All right I'm going to go ahead and minimize Solidworks for a second here.
SOLIDWORKS 2017 Premium is powerful solid modeling computer-aided design (CAD) and computer-aided engineering (CAE) program especially for creating 2D or 3D models. It has all the latest designing tools and features that help the designers in designing single components, incredibly complex equipment, or even entire facilities and turn ideas into higher quality products. There are new powerful modeling tools are there in this version. These helps the designers to design faster, easier modeling with fewer picks and clicks.
You can buy solidworks program at low price and other solidworks tutorials.Everything you need to learn what’s new, including tech tips, demos, and upcoming product webinars.
- solidworks methods for changing single bends Modifying individual bends
- solidworks create flat patterns with the correct K-Factors
- solidworks how to work with dimensions equations to update parts
- solidworks Modeling a sheet metal part from a drawing and building parts from them
- solidworks Sheet metal use of the cut list properties and location
- solidworks use Convert to Sheet Metal tool
- learn solidworks flat pattern command and features
- solidworks methods for folding and unfolding parts
- solidworks how forming tools are built and used in Sheet Metal Design
- solidworks how create Sketched bend Sheet Metal Design
- Introduction solidworks Sketched bend feature Sheet Metal
- solidworks Jog feature common errors and how it is used Sheet Metal
- learn solidworks how jog works Sheet Metal
- solidworks understanding Jog feature Sheet Metal
- learn solidworks how Hem works Sheet Metal