solidworks methods for changing single bends Modifying individual bends.In this example, I want to show you how to modify individual bends inside of a sheet metal part. Now, you can see here we have a basic sheet metal part here, and under the first sheet metal folder here, I'm gonna go ahead and click on edit feature. You can see here, our default radius is one millimeter. We have a thickness of four millimeter, and we're using a K-Factor, and that's gonna be used for all the bends in the part. Now, if I want to individually change something like this bend down here, or maybe this one over here, I can easily get to those bends by looking at the base flange, and notice here's all the individual bends.
If you click on them, you can highlight which ones they are. Let's go ahead and choose this one right here, and click on edit feature. Now, by default it's using the default radius, but of course, I can click on this and change that to maybe 10 millimeters, okay? Notice over here, it's also the bend order. If you had a part that might be failing because the bend order was wrong,
SOLIDWORKS 2017 Premium is powerful solid modeling computer-aided design (CAD) and computer-aided engineering (CAE) program especially for creating 2D or 3D models. It has all the latest designing tools and features that help the designers in designing single components, incredibly complex equipment, or even entire facilities and turn ideas into higher quality products. There are new powerful modeling tools are there in this version. These helps the designers to design faster, easier modeling with fewer picks and clicks.
You can buy solidworks program at low price and other solidworks tutorials.Everything you need to learn what’s new, including tech tips, demos, and upcoming product webinars.
- solidworks methods for changing single bends Modifying individual bends
- solidworks create flat patterns with the correct K-Factors
- solidworks how to work with dimensions equations to update parts
- solidworks Modeling a sheet metal part from a drawing and building parts from them
- solidworks Sheet metal use of the cut list properties and location
- solidworks use Convert to Sheet Metal tool
- learn solidworks flat pattern command and features
- solidworks methods for folding and unfolding parts
- solidworks how forming tools are built and used in Sheet Metal Design
- solidworks how create Sketched bend Sheet Metal Design
- Introduction solidworks Sketched bend feature Sheet Metal
- solidworks Jog feature common errors and how it is used Sheet Metal
- learn solidworks how jog works Sheet Metal
- solidworks understanding Jog feature Sheet Metal
- learn solidworks how Hem works Sheet Metal